Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Part #4... Mastery or Luck?



Still using images from my recent stash... All over sudden I was much happier with the results I was getting... Did my skills improve or was I just more lucky? Hopefully a little of both... Check them out!

Not sure why I picked the top image today... For me it's a typical New York City moment... But why?
Mmh... I think it's his mood...


Far, far away...


This is just so beautiful... 


Closed...


Funky focus, but full of emotions...


That way?


Girl from before...


The mix of people make this city...


 Love when the writing in the image plays into what is happening...


Nerdy and determined...


Tough to read... But intense...


 There is happiness in the city after all!


Different worlds...


Pretty in lace...


Wow...


Not sure what is going on here emotionally...


Full of life...


Springing into (or being in) action... 


After a beat down...


Not super special, but still typical... Times Square impressions...

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dirk, Great pictures as always!
    A few really good ones!

    ReplyDelete