Saturday, May 12, 2012

Warm and Colorful



It really started heating up today... For some reason that made me feel more colorful... So most of this installment is in color... I hope it doesn't jump up to the hundreds quite yet though...

Love the drama in the top image... His look and the fuzziness is just right...


In thought or checking me out... Wondering...


Interesting styling...


The mix of styles and patterns is quite extreme this season...


Neat outfit...


Cool motion blur...


I think there was a game today...


Shades... In the subway... I'm always amazed... Looks cool though...


More pattern mix...

 
Great bright eyes... And interesting how the pink makes its way into the image...


 Great hair and style...


 From another angle...


Not sure which I like better... This one...


Or this one?


Pretty close! But pretty! 


One of those story moments...


Wow!


 Apparently the can man at Time Square station...


Great smile on the right! Contagious!


The blue makes it...


Attitude is back!


Yes!


Is that the John Lennon NYC-shirt?


Interesting mix...


I guess this is one of those situations that still fascinate me... Just before opening the doors... From the inside as well as from the outside...



This might have been actually yesterday...


Great shirt... And look...


Last one... Glad I got this one... Saw her leaving the train, but obscured by column... Still worked out!




No comments:

Post a Comment