Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Strange Mix...



Not really sure if there is a common theme this time around... A collection of images taken over the last few days... Enjoy!

Really love the top image: Great colors, great expression and interesting reflections in the window...


Another fan of the subway system... I should try to get one of those ties... But then I don't really wear formal clothes that much...


Love how the zipper interacts with all the other lines in this image...


Mobile entertainment...


Not much to see in this image... I still like it!


Not sure here...


I like those patterns...


That is some blue top!


Thinking, waiting, or...


Patterns are all the rage this spring I hear...


Tourists, maybe? Love how her top matches the poster!


Again with those patterns?


Powerful solid colors! Yes, I like!


Not sure what is going on here... 


Waiting... Not for much longer...



Self portrait... Coming back from an errand... Train just pulling into the station...

No comments:

Post a Comment