Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Street, street, street and of course people...



Today I had time for some walking and I checked up on an area I usually tend to avoid over ground: Time Square... Here's a wild mix of what I got... Interesting that the distance people are feeling comfortable being in is quite different above ground than below... People keep further apart even in crowded places like Time Square...

Not much to say to the top image... Love the colors of the shop window, the way the woman in the background focuses on her cigarette and her iPod and the styling on the woman in the foreground...



Just an instant later...


Happy with those shapes...


I'm having a hard time to figure out what is where with all those reflections...


A big "Yeah!" to the fast wide angle lens! ;)


Saw him come up and just loved his look!


This is all before reaching Time Square... The shapes here speak to me... Lines, mirror and patterns...


Happy to be able to capture something like this... No clue what's going on, but love those untold stories...


Here as well...


Shooting stuff like this sure doesn't yield a high ratio of keepers... But am quite content with what I got...


No fun...


Was impressed with the attention she gave to that praline...


The lines make this work although the faces are quite small...


King!


Good times...


Has quite retro feel to it...


Depth and smoking...  As much as I detest the smell of smoke on my clothes I really miss that atmosphere in bars... Not that I go there very often! ;)


The old game of "What is going on here?"...


Someone sharing my sentiments about Time Square... Don't get me wrong: It's fabulous for images like this...


 Here too!


Too simple to be shot around that area?



Tempting to use this in color as everything around Time Square is so vivid...  But all that colored light made the faces look quite funky... I wanted to focus on the expressions here... Love the woman in the center with flowing hair... The other woman on the left checking me out... And the boy checking out the surrounding area...


No comments:

Post a Comment