Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring is upon us!



I guess spring is finally here... And I like it! As much as I'm fascinated by the heavy clothes and general grimness triggered by winter in the city I'm ready for warmer weather and a change of scenery... These are all taken on my trip back from aikido class, stop over Time Square station...

Just love the top image... So much style and attitude!


Observing the observer...


Good cap!


Spring fashion...


Neat tie!


Checking out the singer on my right...


Hot pink!


Strong face... Reminds me somehow of Erasure's Andy Bell... Might be the hair cut though...


Lovely red...


Back light and wavy hand...


Great light on her...


Sassing me out... 


 The obligatory shades shot! This time with fancy focus layering...


No shades, but plenty of attitude!


Love this one...


Second shades shot... Very cool attitude...


Not sure which image of this set I like better...


They both have things going for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment