Sunday, April 15, 2012

People in the subway system, but not so much on train!



These are from a little Sunday afternoon excursion... Most of them again around Time Square station when switching trains... I've heard remarks asking for more "people on the train" images... That made me think... In the beginning I did more of those, but got away from that somewhat... I guess in part because the useful angles on the train are somewhat limited... Maybe I need to refocus here... But I guess for me getting around the stations and waiting for trains and is as much a part of the subway experience as actually riding them...

Just love the top image... Love the colors, love that they are holding hands... 


Strong features... Was trying to get a better angle on him...


Busted!



Strong!


Lines and a train and a magazine...


Great pose!


All walking...


Woman getting on the train... Lovely mood...


Just love how one eyebrow is moved up... Looks very stylish... Note as well the iPhone cover in cassette form... Should be something like this.


Lucky day for me... Only a small part of this trip was dedicated to taking pictures but I'm very happy with what I got!


Neat way to end this trip... Just before I got off the train at 125th Street... The train had already pulled into the station...

No comments:

Post a Comment