Monday, April 9, 2012

A mix of left over pix...


Here's a selection of people images that I have shot over the last few days... Not really set out to shoot for this part of the series, but had my camera with me and did of course use it! ;)

The man in the top image looks happy... Might have figured me out... Don't know... But he seems not to mind either way... I even sense some curiosity... Makes me happy!


In thought...


Coming to get you!


This was returning from my trip to the end of the number 6 line...There was some performance happening on that platform at 125 Street station... Notice the shrink wrapped number 6 train car...


This was yesterday traveling through Columbus Circle... Great face... Couldn't really figure out if he was asleep or not...


Quite a story here...


No need for Instagram filters... Just shoot through dirty, scratched windows... ;)


Strangely fascinated by this one...


Today at the end of the D line... 


125 Street... 


Above ground now...


Love the expressions...

No comments:

Post a Comment