Monday, January 30, 2012

New York attitude!



I was unsure at first what to title this blog post, but "New York attitude" stuck... The weather is actually surprisingly warm for the season and I have been getting good pictures in the subway today... After rather slim pickings yesterday... (I actually was worried that the series was about to end and I wasn't able to take any interesting images anymore...) But today's results convinced me otherwise...
Happy to report there is still plenty to do here!

We were getting on the train at 72 St station and I was lucky to capture this image on the top... But I think I was lucky too that the train was about to depart too! ;)


The only image I liked from yesterday...


A second display of a very NYC attitude!


I feel not that great with words today... Don't really know why...  In any case... I like how the woman in center is in her own world...



Strong...


 Love how the column divides the image...


Makes me emotional.


 Touches me too.


Metrocard... 


Need to shoot more at rush hour!


 Good hat!

 
One of the closer shots...


 Motion...


Love when this happens... Unusual composition just by way of fast moving people... 


The blue light in the back called for a color version of this image...

No comments:

Post a Comment