Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Weight of the world...

 
A friend of mine (Steffen Jahn, a fabulous car photographer, check out his work) told me to immediately continue with this series... And so I did! The title of the post is more in regards to the man in the first image... I love the image... Part of me wanted to go and give him a hug!



What a stylish way to relax on the train! Wonderful!


Isn't the mix of people on the train great?


Blue!!! :)


Love this! Great reflections in her shades!


Couldn't quite figure out how to crop this image... Person on the left was yawning wildly and person on the right studying some magazine... Decided to keep it pretty symmetrical... Fits the shade and the coat!


Part of me wants to know what is in that bag... The other part doesn't dare to think!


Same guy waiting to get off the train...


Potential panhandler switching cars...


In thoughts...


What's happening? And triple sun glasses!


Reading and ready!


 Out!!!


 Very alert! Or even inspired...


I would call this "Suspicious rock star with Starbuck's coffee"...

2 comments:

  1. Nice stuff, I often look at faces and people too, but without a camera... Subways are strange worlds where people are often so strange too... I like your shoots like parts of individual stories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, jdemeulemeester! I recently spoke with a friend about the subject of people in public transportation settings and came to the conclusion that often people seem to go inside to detach from their surroundings... The friend writes on his commute... Other people read, listen to music or sleep while being packed in with lots of other individuals in some moving container...

    ReplyDelete